This delightful canopy bed is the perfect fit for any little princess’ bedroom. The graceful curving detail on both the headboard and footboard is traditionally feminine while the durable steel frame is solid and sturdy. The four canopy posts, topped with round finials, add a finishing touch to the bed and the beautiful, white gloss finish is sure to please. Features: curving detail on headboard and footboard. Attractive, powder-coated white gloss finish. Canopy posts topped with round finials. Durable steel frame. Holds up to 250-pound. Fits standard twin mattress. Mattress support slats included. Does not include mattress or bedding. Ships ready-to-assemble with necessary hardware and tools. Ships in two boxes. Assembly instructions included with toll-free number and online supportdimensions: 79-inch w by 40-inch d by 85-inch h weight: 76-pound.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
All but two pieces didn't arrive.
(Review based on service, not "complete" product, which was never seen.)
I ordered this bed for the simple fact of being in need of a cheap guest bed that was also visually appealing in my spare all pink and zebra print room. I had wanted a canopy bed since I was but a child, and this was perfect! I could hide on this bed behind some drapes in shame if I ever had a tiff with my beloved better half. Unfortunately, the day this arrived (along with a mattress I ordered), only one tiny box was brought to the door by the kind FedEx man. Printed on the box was Box: 1 out of 2. I was overjoyed, but then... he got in his truck and left without another box that would contain more or less the main parts of the bed. Hmm..
Well, I knew I paid little for a twin bed, but it couldn't possibly be so cheap that it fit in one tiny 2.5' x 3.5' x 3" (roughly) box. Opened it and... wow. Just the front and back of the bed. Not even legs on it. Just the curly-metal head and...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- Twin canopy bed with curving detail on headboard and footboard
- Durable steel frame in attractive, powder-coated white gloss finish
- Holds up to 250-pound
- Ships ready-to-assemble with necessary hardware and tools
- Assembly instructions included with toll-free number and online support
Rating : 1.0
List Price : $499.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment