AVENTAGE model designed for exquisite audio quality and featuring A.R.T. Wedge, 8 in (1 on front panel) /2 out HDMI, SCENE PLUS, network functions incl. Web Browser Control, AV Controller app compatibility, custom installation - friendly functions with Zone 2 Video.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great receiver but has some limitations.
Overall I like this receiver. The on screen display is great. The sounds is awesome. I have this unit paired with Definitive Tech ProMonitor 1000's, a ProCenter 2000 and a ProSub 1000.
Definitive Technology ProSub 1000 120v Speaker (Single, Black)
Definitive Technology ProCenter 2000 Compact Center Speaker (Single, Black)
Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 Bookshelf Speaker (Single, Black)
The seven channel 110W x 7 watts sounds amazing. I love Yamaha for all their different DSP modes. The unit handles 3D HDMI and has a number of really nice features like Pandora, Napster, Rhapsody, and HD radio. I can control the unit over the internet and also from my Android phone.
I bought this unit because it was advertised as being...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Simply Amazing - Brings my old-school TV into the 21st century!
This is an awesome unit. Crutchfield advisor recommended this unit as being the lowest-priced received to receive HD broadcasts but I found out after the purchase that the RX-A800 would also do this (at less than half the price!). Still, it works fantastic and will replace my trusty Sony 5.1 system I bought 11 years ago.
This unit is built like a tank (and weighs about at much), scales all input video to 1080i (the most my old, trusty Mitsubishi WS-55805 rear-projection TV can handle) and sounds absolutely awesome. (Note that you will need an adapter such as the ViewHD Two Input HDMI to RGB Component YPbPr / VGA 2x1 Switch Converter Support 5.1CH Surround Sound which will convert the HDMI output to proper component video) I've had company check their phone because the ringing they heard (from the TV) sounded like it was coming from where they left their real phone!
The YPAO placement is dead-on and makes for an awesome listening experience. If you're walking...
1 month with unit
Wow, great selection of inputs for just about anything you want to hook up. Only input missing is that front panel should have a port for connecting your mobile device headphone out to the unit. Remote is not simple to use; takes practice to learn it. I seem to be unable (on certain dvds) to change the decoder for different methods. Solved the remote issue by using Harmony One remote.
My center channel volume was not right, so I changed it out for a new one (Mark Logan 6 and 2 Mark Logan 10's) and now it sounds awesome. On Screen administration is great. Has plenty of power and is very smooth looking on the face. I thought it might put off a bunch of heat (I have it in a cabinet), but it seems to be just fine, no problems. So far, I am pleased with it.
Product Features :
- 1080p compatible
- GUI on screen menu
- Network functionality
- Zone 2,HD Audio format decoding
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $1,099.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment